IMBA
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

IMBA

The Imbalanced

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind

Warnings, warnings, warnings ... but no action

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
MorbidIIMBA
Admin

Antal indlæg : 36

Warnings, warnings, warnings ... but no action Empty
IndlægEmne: Warnings, warnings, warnings ... but no action   Warnings, warnings, warnings ... but no action Icon_minitimeOns Sep 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 21:32:27 message etinixa (report)
Subject:
answer
Show message
thats three...one is enough. You attack me again before I forget you and I will complain to vamp friends twice your strength....they would love to help out just for fun.

.oOo.

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 21:33:10 Message to etinixa | Subject:
Bring it on.

.oOo.

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 21:47:52 Message to etinixa | Subject:
I attack where the gold is. If I make enemies that way, so be it.

.oOo.

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 21:43:58 message etinixa (report)
Subject:
answer
Show message
hey I wasn't being an arrogant arse, just warning. Wink I report 3 hits in an hour and you'll be singled out.

.oOo.

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 21:51:59 message etinixa (report)
Subject:
answer
Show message
I agree, but if someone warns you, and you act like an untouchable god...the higher you think you're flying, the farther you have to fall. Being a prick gets you nowhere.

.oOo.

Wed, 25.08.2010 - 22:05:50 Message to etinixa | Subject:
I am not going to go in to a lengthy discussion with you about this.
If people start warning or threatening me, I get stubborn. I am not saying that I am invincible, just that I am not really afraid. Besides that I have friends too you know.
If people on the other hand ask nicely for peace, I am inclined to grant them a deal for a period – but never for all eternity. But not after just 3 attacks.
Basically, I am a raider which means that I want all your gold (and just about anybody elses as well).
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Warnings, warnings, warnings ... but no action
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
IMBA :: Offentlig del :: Pivernes HOF-
Gå til: